'99 Classic Datsun Calendar

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '99 Classic Datsun Calendar
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 02:06:57 EDT
If you are interested in a calendar you can send me a check for $13.20 and I
will send you two of the calendars.  That will include the priority shipping
too.  They were selling for $12.95 each but since more than half the year is
over $5.00  is fair for its picture value.

For those who don't know about it, it is a full size, full colour calendar
with over twenty photographs including specs on all of the roadster models.
Pretty well done if I say so myself.  Yes, it was a labor of love.

In regards to making another calendar next year, it isn't going to happen.
But if things go well then maybe I will work on something else for the group.
 Thanks again.

Michael Carion
2294 43rd Ave.
San Francisco, Ca 94116