Re: '99 Classic Datsun Calendar

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '99 Classic Datsun Calendar
From: SGHT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 02:46:31 EDT
Michael,
>From the response to your announcement that there will be no 2000 calendar, I
can see that I am not the only one who LOVES the 1999 "model"! I have two and
enjoy them every day. One is in my office and the other is in the Small Bucks
Racing garage.
I think we could gather the finances easily to produce one for 2000. If you
could give us a budget number, we could see if it is obtainable. (I do not
think there is any doubt.)
If you have the "art" ready, and we quickly get the $ together, we could make
it happen.
You should not have the financial risk - let some of us share it, instead.
As an aside, anyone who did not get a 1999 calendar should do so right away.
The photos and facts are well worth the cost, even if the calendar is nearing
the end of its useful life. Enjoy the photos and get the date from another
calendar.
Please think the 2000 calendar through again Michael.
Sam Turner