Re: SU carb adjustment help/advice?

To: Eric Armstrong <ericarm@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: SU carb adjustment help/advice?
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:05:50 +1000
I had a similar problem, #2 carb (on #3&4 cyls) wouldn't respond to adjustment
the same as #1 would. After much swearing at carburettors I decided to remove
the carb for a closer look. The problem turned out to be a small fracture in
the brass pipe that is pressed into the underside of #2 carb that the vacuum
pipe goes onto. After I fixed the pipe all was back to normal again.
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
Early Datsun Homepage-
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html