Re: timing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: timing
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:59:50 -0700
Yes, you have the direction right. I think the picture on page 24 is probably
the best to show that.

There isn't a torque spec anywhere that I can find, but the tensioner bolts are
M6 x 1.0 and the "standard" torque for a grade 8.8 in that size is about 7
ft/lb. The book lists the U20 cam tower nuts (the small ones) as M6 and gives a
torque spec of 5.1 ft/lb, so I'd say right in that range is correct.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA