Re: Brake Questions

To: arthur@vistamediagroup.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Questions
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 00:35:31 EDT
  Arthur and everyone,

  Thanks for inquiring about my ride Arthur!  No, not quite done yet.  Motor
is fully built, clutch and tranny are bolted onto it too.  I just put all the
rechromed parts back on, and just got my 14X6 Libras back from the polisher.
I'm still trying to figure out a way to mount the thing in though...by this
weekend I'll have new tires, but still no running Roadster.  (sigh)  One of
these days I'll be able to cruise one of these days with you.  For now, I
have a sweet looking, non running car.

  Stan