Timing chain info

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Timing chain info
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:23:02 -0700
Hi All,
There seems to be alot of requests for U 20 timing chain Info.
I have asked many questions myself.

Can we as a group take picture and scan them, or take digital pictures.
These pictures would include installation, and different items to look
for
on wear of guides,broken guides, worn gears, alignment tolerences and
other U-20 specific  information.

This would allow the U-20 owners to visually look at things that are
being discussed weekly. And save space for the R-16 cars that
don't have this problem.

Mark Dent did one on seat belts that was excellent.

I have three U-20's on the floor right now with various chain related
problems. I will try to borrow a digital camera and take pictures for
a site.

Mike
3 U-20's all over my garage floor; my girlfriends ready to kick me out!