Oil pump driveshaft

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Oil pump driveshaft
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:22:41 -0700
(originally Re: electronic ignition)

Stan (or Tom Walter),

Any suggestions for an easy way to make an oil pump driveshaft extension? For
the purpose of cranking the oil pump prior to cold-starting an engine sitting
for a while. I want to make one to use in my electric drill, to prime my rebuilt
engine. There's gotta be an easier way than taking a steel rod and grinding the
end down; like using existing parts.

Thanks, Fred - So.SF
BADROC