Re: Who is Randy...allow me to tell you

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who is Randy...allow me to tell you
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 21:40:02 -0700
Don't worry, Gary, I don't think anyone is going to flame you (at least, I know
I'm not). Where you choose to donate is completely your choice. I have my own
favorite charities, too.

But I know that my connection with my roadster is a very strong bond, not like I
have felt for any other car I've owned. The idea of someone trying to force the
car away from me just for spite is pretty upsetting. It isn't a matter of
saving a
car.

BTW, on Aug 25th I will have owned my roadster for 28 years.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA