Who is Randy...allow me to tell you

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who is Randy...allow me to tell you
From: Randy Christman <rcchristman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 07:50:41 -0700
First, allow me to thank all of the wonderful people who have so
generosly open not only their wallets, but their hearts as well.

To those out there who feel as they say that perhaps this is a scam, all
I can say is that it's not. Allow me to also say that I never asked
anyone for a cent. I simply offered my car for sale because of my
divorce and the fact that my ex, who never even liked the car from the
day that I had it towed home, is entitled to half of everything. I tried
to compromise and allow her to keep other things so as to allow me to
keep "my" roadster, but for no reason other than spite, and a want to
hurt me, she wanted half of what the car was worth.

At this point I have no more money to put out for anything, so I simply
put the car up for sale, which is the last thing I ever wanted to do.

I have until Sept, 9th to come up with $900. and one way or another it
will happen. I am not going to part with my roadster.

I truly have to say that all things come back to us. For every good deed
we do, at some point someone or someones will return that to us.

Perhaps this is my pat on the back for all of the times that I gave my
spare change to the man on the corner holding the sign. Perhaps this is
Gods way of saying thank you for donating one of my kidneys to my
younger brother in 1996 and allow him a knew lease on life.

A scam artist I am not, an truly grateful man I am.

Thanks again for the support and compassion...

Randy Christman