RE: BADROC Meet / Run this Saturday.

To: "'ken pletcher'" <pletch@pacbell.net>, "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>,
Subject: RE: BADROC Meet / Run this Saturday.
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:36:20 -0700
Racing usually starts about 8AM.  Pits are a "first come first choose"  deal
so we never know where we will be.  The are is not too big so finding us
should not be a problem.  We also have a medium blue Dodge van so you can
look for that.  I also have my name on the side of the race car.  I forgot
to tell people that CSRG also has a "go for a ride in a race car" session.
All you do is sign a release, get a wristband ($5) and find a driver willing
and able (car must have 2 seats and belts) to give you a ride.  Most guys
will give people rides.

Saturday the Morgan Owners and Sunday the Alfa Owners will do track tours.
Now that I think of maybe BADROC could do a track tour.  Who is the BADROC
boss that I should contact?

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept. #857