RE: BADROC Meet / Run this Saturday.

To: "'Daniel Neuman'" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>, CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: RE: BADROC Meet / Run this Saturday.
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:18:15 -0700
If BADROC is interested in a trip, We have a CSR vintage race at Sears Point
on September 11 and 12.  As you may know my 2L is far from racing but we run
a Vintage Formula Vee.  CSR is really laid back compared to many of the
other vintage groups.  Our car is blue with a white stripe and we usually
use #32 (or 132 or 321).  I think they charge $5 or $10 to get in and the
ticket is good for both days.  Let me know if any one wants more info.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept. #857