Re: Who is Randy?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who is Randy?
From: Xcokid@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:53:00 EDT
A valid point has been raised, and maybe it is a scam. But if anyone never
believed that being a Roadster owner bought you in contact with a bunch of
good people, just read the responses to Randy's plight.
I had my doubts when Mark first suggested saving his Roadster. JH's post made
me chuckle, re-enforcing my own cynical view of the world.
Five bucks ain't much today. Lot's of people didn't think twice about sending
four or five times that.
So I'm in. What the hell, it's only money.

Rick Stayner
69 2000
Harrisburg, Pa