Re: More Brake queries

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Brake queries
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:25:12 -0700
Actually, doing a proper flare on a brake line is something that takes some
practice. And considering the amount of pressure that can be generated, it's not
something to take a lot of chances with. It's safer to either buy a replacement
line from one of our esteemed suppliers, or get a pre-made brake line with the
proper fittings and approximate length and bend it to fit. A tubing bender is a
necessity - don't kink the line.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA