Re: Hello, & Keep the car Randy!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hello, & Keep the car Randy!!!!
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:20:10 -0700
Good lord, that WAS a while back, wasn't it? Glad you and the car survived it
all.

I used to joke that, whenever someone told me they were either (a) getting
married, or (b) getting divorced, my standard response was, "You have my
congratulations or condolences, whichever you feel is appropriate!" It seemed to
cover all the bases without making any assumptions.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA