Re: 68' 2000 for sale

To: Davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: 68' 2000 for sale
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:25:14 -0500
<snip>

>  Randy Christman
>   >>
> NO ! NO! NO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Do not let your roadster go as a part of divource. Find a place to keep it
> till you get back on your feet. I got divourced last year and even though she
> wanted the 1600 I would not part with it. Working on the car will become part
> of the healing process, you will find a new motivation as a single man to
> finish it. There are garages that can be rented for less than storage places
> in the meantime look to friends for a place to keep your car. In a year when
> you drive by your ex in your newly finished car with your new girlfriend at
> your side you will wonder "what the hell was I ever thinking"
> Good Luck,
> Dave
I agree with Dave.  You will need to have something that is "yours" that
will take time and patients.  Auto restorations are wonderful for getting
youself back on your feet.  Take a look around and see if there is anyone
that has a garage that you can use/rent.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne