Re: 68' 2000 for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 68' 2000 for sale
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:39:40 -0700
Hi All
I agree to hold on to the roadster. I just came back from my public storage
unit and while I was there, checked the dimensions. It
could easily hold one Roadster. There would even be room for boxes with those
oh-so-essential extra parts. My unit costs me $60 a
month.

Much cooler than selling the roadster!

Take care,

Kerry Z