50% roadster content

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 50% roadster content
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 18:27:35 -0400
First half.

Does anyone have a paint formula for the "butterscotch" paint colour that
was used on the '71 510. Sherwin Williams PPG or Sikkens (sp) acrylic
preferred. Don't know the code because one of the PO's painted everything
under the hood an ugly red. Around here I just get blank stares and then
"Our import book only goes back to 1980" I don't want to repaint yet but
I would like to have it all one colour once I'm through with the PO's
botched repairs.

Second half.

I am looking for a girl, pardon me, grill for my 67 1600. must be in good
to great condition. Not exactly half but at least roadster content.

I would resubscribe to the 510 list but it's not worth it.

--
Frank Roggeband | 67.5-1600, 69-1600, 69-510, 71-510, 75-710, 93-KingCab
Grimsby Ontario | Home Page-->http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html