Re: unresolved Liability issues

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: unresolved Liability issues
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 16:01:00 -0700
In our litigious society, running any kind of a club event without insurance is
dangerous thing. In our area, clubs can join the Western Washington Sports Car
Council, and then all events are covered under the Council's insurance policy. I
know it seems silly, but who ever said life makes sense?

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA