Re: <all> Its Heerree

To: msayer1@concentric.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <all> Its Heerree
From: SGHT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 22:05:28 EDT
Marc,
Great news!
You are doing a great job - getting the bugs out - setting up workable
systems - still keeping us, the subscribers, in mind and trying to be fair. A
huge undertaking, I am sure.
Thanks for all you are doing for all of us Datsun nuts.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. At one point we discussed
an article about Small Bucks Racing, and our 1600 vintage racer and our ITS
SCCA 280Z. If this still interests you, let me know.
Again, congratulations! I am headed out to my mailbox to wait.
Sam Turner