<all> Its Heerree

To: 240z-club <240z-club@peak.org>,
Subject: <all> Its Heerree
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 12:13:37 -0700
Just a quick note to let all you ZCCD junkies (who admittedly must be
jonesin' pretty bad by now with how long its taken for this issue to
come out :-), that issue #15 has been printed (I got my
hot-off-the-press copies today) and will start to mail/ship out within
the next couple days. Now remember the post office is allowed to take
anywhere up to 2 weeks to actually deliver it (and they do take longer,
even though they aren't supposed to - last issue a new "record" was set
of 6 weeks) so some of you may not see it for a while but I'll bet some
of you start getting it next week. I have already started working on the
next issue (#16), which should be out in early November if the
publishing gods are nice to us. I should have the new cover on the
webpage by tonight sometime. Also, if you haven't yet done so, or
haven't checked back in the last couple days, you should check out the
photo albums on our website for the '98 Nismo Festival and the '99
Shasta All-Datsun Meet. They're at http://zcarmag.com/webspecial/ I have
put up a bunch more photos on the Shasta page in the last couple days
and will add even more this weekend. For those of you who don't yet
know, we are very pleased to announce that IZCC list co-moderator Joseph
R. Demers (the JD you see on those moderator's notes or bounced posts)
is our new 280ZX editor. Welcome aboard!

Those of you who have gotten either a renewal notice or an invoice for
an unpaid subscription; I have not terminated anyone's subscription
since I took over in June of '98 because of how confused the old records
were and because I was not sure how many (if any) notices people had
gotten before I took over. I wanted to give everyone a reasonable chance
to renew/pay before I cut them off. I also figured since I would be
going through a teething period as the new owner and was bound to make
mistakes and run into problems (like the tardiness of this issue) I
ought to cut my subscribers some slack too. But we have now sent
everyone (aside from recent expirees and subscribers) at least 3 notices
and will begin to cull those who haven't paid or whose subs have long
since expired. So please if you got one of those notices/invoices and
haven't gotten around to paying it yet, do so now so you won't miss out
on issue #16. Remember we make up the mailing list at least 6 weeks in
advance of publication. Anyone who isn't up to date by the time we make
up the list will not get their issue. Same thing for address changes, we
must have them at least 6 weeks in advance of the publication date or
the issue will go to your old address. BTW, although the USPS apparently
tells people that it will forward the magazine, our real life experience
is that they do not. We have never heard from anyone who got their's
forwarded by the USPS.

Wahoo!

And thanks for your support.

--