Get it right!

To: Gary Gerding <ggerding@tconl.com>,
Subject: Get it right!
From: ERW <erwilsey@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 20:51:48 -0700
I'm so happy you find it worthless, cut me check for what I lost.  I'm here
trying
to help others like you out!

Just as a reminder!

The following is my original post and I was NOT referring to the roadster
suppliers.  I too have NOT had trouble with our suppliers.  But since I am on my
third not so good experience with the private owners I asked the following and
got
my answer.  There are no sites posting names and addresses.

"Has anyone put out a list on one of the sights of people and their email
address
who cheat other Roadster owners?

IE:  They sell you something, you pay for it and they then avoid you like the
plague after not sending you what you bought.

I am NOT referring to our roadster suppliers.  I have gotten everything I order
from them.

I am referring to the everyday person on the List!"

Apparently, alot of people are reading into the questions.