Re: Whoo Hoo!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Whoo Hoo!
From: "Jeanette Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 03:49:45 -0700
Mark,

My 69 2000 is silver/gray in color.(Paint code 666) This color accentuates
the lines very well. The only problem is that on dark, rainy, Seattle days
it blends in with the mist and sort of disappears from the sight of other
drivers. (This is why I always have my lights on.) It  looks great on the
car however. I saw a 1600 that was a beautiful forest green that also looked
good. If I was to change color I would strongly consider a bright yellow. I
hear it's the most visible color in varying light, and after all, there's
getting to be fewer, and fewer roadsters as it is.(Not to mention the
driver.)

Have big fun, and congrats!

Dave.   SRL311-10444

Mark wrote: