BADROC Caravan to Shasta '99

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC Caravan to Shasta '99
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:35:28 EDT
Hello,

Time to set up the BADROC Caravan.  As you know I will not be able to attend
the beginning of the caravan to Shasta as I will be running the Thunderhill
Track Event on Thursday the 8th.  But many have been waiting for my caravan
plan so here it is.

The caravan will be leaving from the Price Club Parking Lot in South San
Francisco.  This is located on South Airport Blvd., S.S.F.  Meeting time will
be at 09:30 with a departure at 10:00.

>From there the next rendevous will be in the City of Dunnigan at the Bill and
Kathys Restaurant.  This is located at the intersection of Hwy 5 and Hwy 505.
 (Very easy to find.  Can see the restaurant from Hwy 5).  Meeting time will
be appx. 12 noon.  BADROC Luncheon of burgers to take place!

Depart Dunnigan and meet in the City of Willows / Thunderhill Raceway Exit to
pick up Michael "Calspeed" Carion at appx 14:00 hours.  Depart for Shasta and
arrive at appx 15:30.

You can contact me more more details by calling me at 415 242-1031.

Michael Carion