Re: BADROC Caravan to Shasta '99

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: BADROC Caravan to Shasta '99
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:57:29 -0700
Hi Michael,

I'll be there at 9:30 with my wife Annie, and my daughters. They'll be
tagging along in our Altima. If my red '66 engine rebuild isn't done, I'll
take "Blondee", my yellow '70. Murphy's Law - had to cut short my planned
time-off due to extra work projects, grrrh! Can you imagine, my bosses
wanted me to skip Shasta. No job is worth that! See you there...

My home email is down, so fellow caravaner's can reach me at home
(650).588.2290.