RE: Road trip

To: "'Steve Harvey'" <stevenh@execpc.com>
Subject: RE: Road trip
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 07:44:47 -0600
I live just outside of Boise, but alas will be in sunny Calif during the
time you'll be here. I am trying to get to Shasta on Saturday on my drive
back home to ID. I would have loved to show off the Turbo Roadster which
goes under its own power now!. Exhaust to be completed July 12th and first
race on July 17th.

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID