road trip

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: road trip
From: Harps_Wi <Harps_Wi@ci.san-bernardino.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 17:10:46 -0700
thanks to all for the invitations to visit on the road to minn.  we wont get
through san francisco this time but hope to see you guys in oct at dana
point.  new mexico was on the plan as we came that way in nov. but being
tornado season we opted for the more northern route.  the mall of america
sounds like a great meeting spot (they must have a bar) and i think i can
get the wife to buy off on a shopping trip.  ill give a call to you minn
roadster types with a possible date and time when we get out there.  who
know the new cabellas is also close and worth the trip.  dont know if we
will make it to wisonson but if we do ill give a call out that way also.
thanks again for the offers, sound like fun.

bill harps (north east bound)
67 1600
69 2000
i will be signing off the system to avoid overload while im gone but ill be
back on in a few weeks.