RE: chrome

To: "'Rick & Robin 68-1600'" <rjgusa@kalama.com>,
Subject: RE: chrome
From: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:08:51 -0700
I am in Portland, and the best deal in town is at UPS.  Simply box it up and
send it to Les Cannaday!  I just got mine back, and it turned out very nice,
and correct (that was my main concern, as many bumpers don't have the nice
curve).  It was less than anywhere in town, and done right!

my .02

Paul Strassmaier
67 2000