Re: chrome

To: rjgusa@kalama.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: chrome
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:04:05 EDT
In a message dated 6/29/99 7:50:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rjgusa@kalama.com writes:

<<
 Hello
     I live in the Portland area and called around to get some ballpark
 prices on getting my rear bumper chromed. the prices I got in this area
 without looking at the bumper was about $250 to $300 I was quite shocked and
 was wondering if this is the going rate

I mailed mine from Boston to LA to a place called "Bumper Boyz" for $150 they
did a really nice job. 1 800 815 9009 or 213 587 8976
Dave