Throttle Stop Screw

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Throttle Stop Screw
From: "Kyle Hagemann" <kyle@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:29:09 -0700
Hello all:
    Those with good memories may recall me complaining
about me olde '69 2000 running out of steam at 5000 RPM
a while ago.

    Those with REALLY good memories might even remember
that I determined the throttle was going past WOT when
the gas pedal was fully pressed.

    Well, given my slothlike pace at other roadster-
related tasks, I just now decided to see if I could find
the problem.  Lo and behold, I found it!

    Some PO has removed the throttle stop screw that
lives under the gas pedal!  Doh!  Guess that 'splains it,
huh?

    So, does anyone have one of those goofy screws?  Wide,
flat head, room for a locking nut underneath?

TIA!
     ____  Kyle Hagemann, Born-Again Grease Monkey From Beyond
_.;(____\____    72 240Z, L28, 5spd, poly, etc. - The Z-Beast
|  _ |   |  _'@`, 69 2000, U20, shagadelic baby! - El Projecto
`-(@)------(@)-;  84 Maxima, 280ZX in sedan disguise - Mr. Max
http://www.sonic.net/~kyle 240Z tech info, Win95/8 theme, etc.

          "Experience is a crutch for the ingrained...."