Re: Car too Hot

To: blackfly@ainop.com, owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Car too Hot
From: Magic1910@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:50:14 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/99 7:51:02 PM, blackfly@ainop.com wrote:

<<I experienced a problem over the weekend.
I have a 1967 SRL311 2000, 2l, Solex twin Mikuni set up. ser # 00239.
My daughter was Junior Miss Caribou and we were in a parade Sunday with the
Roadster.
<snip>
About half way through the parade the car started running very rough and then
quit all together.
<snip>
I had a similar problem a couple years ago in a parade as well.
Any ideas or suggestions?
thanks
Steven Gagnon
Caribou, ME  >>

Yes, Steven, I think I have a solution.  You should immediately sell your
1967 SRL311 2000, 2l, Solex twin Mikuni set up. ser # 00239 to one of the
list members that will never let the rpms go below 4,000 and the only parade
he/she will take it on is the parade lap preceeding/following a race!   ;-)
Greg
70 2000
66 1600
Spokane, WA