Re: Torn speakers! Oh my!

To: kyle@sonic.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, 240z-club@peak.org
Subject: Re: Torn speakers! Oh my!
From: Roadster6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:10:01 EDT
Kyle,

I have found a quick and easy solution to torn speakers in the past. I use
newsparer and clear fingernail polish. As an radio station engineer, I've had
to try some quick fixes.
Use only enough newspaper to cover the tear and then coat the whole area with
clear fingernail polish (light coat, but cover all the newspaper all the way
out to the un-torn area of the speaker). If the tear is major, you might
think of replacing, but I've had speakers I couldn't part with and the
repairs have lasted for years with no degradation in quality.
Good luck!

Casey
69 2000