Re: Funky front end

To: <arthur@vistamediagroup.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Funky front end
From: "J Fred" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:00:32 -0700
Arthur -

>Hi all!
>I've got a weird situation with my front end.  The passenger-side front
>wheel sticks out about 5/8" more than the driver's side wheel

As my Windows NT manuals say in numerous places - "You will receive an
error - this is to be expected".  My '69 2L has a 1/2 in more sticking out
the drivers side both front & back than the passenger side.  I think it is
somewhat 'normal', as I've seen it on a number of other Dats as well, even
more modern cars...  The only time it will be a problem is if you use wider
wheels / tires (as I do).

-John F.
Las Vegas, NV - '69 2L Solex, now with a top thanks to Les & Dennis & my
Visa card.  Top is for sun protection, not rain!