re Funky Front End

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re Funky Front End
From: "Phillip Brook 0418 287 866 (6574)" <BROOK.PHILLIP@a2.abc.net.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:49:12 +1000
The other thing to look at are the fenders (or mudguards as we call them in
Australia) themselves. I've seen quite a few with a '65-'67 1600 fender on one
side and a '67-'70 2000 fender on the other. Sometimes the owner/restorer
didn't
even realise this until someone else pointed it out.

The chassis can be perfectly square, the wheels and tyres perfectly matched but
the different fender flares on the two guards just aren't obvious unless you
know about them.

Phill Brook
(with matching guards)