Still some roadster stuff for sale...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Still some roadster stuff for sale...
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 07:04:44 EDT
Still selling my R16 engine and tranny. I'm trying to sell it as a package
that includes the long block with alternator, intake manifold, carbs, header,
clutch, tranny, electric fuel pump and filter, radiator, coil, battery, etc.
EVERYTHING. I was thinking of asking about 580 or something along those
lines. But I'd like to shoot for 500/obo. Does this sound fair for a
complete, strong-running engine?

I also still have a complete set of chrome low-windshield side trim for sale.
WAS looking at around 200/obo, but would prefer to sell for around 160.

Also might have a complete set of 4 stock wheels with hubcaps in a few weeks.
The wheels will be blasted and painted satin silver (unless a buyer has
another color they'd prefer), and the hub caps should be in pretty good
condition. Was going to sell the wheels alone just blasted for 35-40. But
would rather sell them painted, and with the hub caps for 70 or so.

I'd like to see this stuff go to a roadster enthusiast who will have good use
for them. And if that person is in the bay area, even better! BTW, if anyone
is interested in the engine/tranny, please get back to me asap, because it's
currently sitting inside a shop that has limited access during the summer.
Thanks...

Van