Msg For Stan Chernoff Was locks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Msg For Stan Chernoff Was locks
From: Noel Finden <finden@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:15:54 +1000
Thanks,
Stan I tried a variation.  I went back to the locksmith with the
suggestions.  He said he had a longer blank (identical in everyway except a
bit longer) which might work.  He cut it to take the wear into account. It
seems OK at the moment.

BTW I am having terrible trouble replying to your email.  Your ISP is
blocking it!

Let me know when you and your wife are going to visit and I will see what I
can organise. It will be good to put a face to a name.

Noel