Re: My un-mechanical friend

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: My un-mechanical friend
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:37:05 -0400

  Many times I have found that the best solution is so obvious that it is missed
by the 'experts'!  I have applied the 'ask somebody that shouldn't know' rule on
many occasions for more than just automotive problems.
  It brings to mind the story of the truck stuck in the underpass with its roof
wedged into the bridge above.  While the engineers stood around trying to decide
how to remove the truck by either cutting the trailer roof off or attempting to
jack up the bridge, some kid on a bicycle road by and asked why they didn't just
let some air out of the tires!

Paul
OROC