Re: moving the battery - READ!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: moving the battery - READ!
From: David Urschel <durschel@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:19:02 -0400
Barrie,

Good points. I have seen a kit that uses a solenoid to switch power to the
large gauge cable only for starting (the only electrical item that needs
that much current). Under all other conditions power is routed through a
smaller wire that can be protected by a fusible link. I will try to dig up
the info.

David Urschel
srl311-10465