Re: Rear windscreen?

To: Ken Pearce <kpearce@madison.engr.ukans.edu>,
Subject: Re: Rear windscreen?
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:25:06 -0700
Ken,
I have a factory roll bar with added padding and vinyl cover ( looks larger
in diameter than a stock bar ).  I get very little turbulance because of the
roll bar and headrests do a good job of breaking the wind.  Have you tried
you car since you added the bar. Maybe you could add some padding on the top
loop to help.
Phil

--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (619) 622-7963
Associate Scientist