Parting out a 1600

To: DonaldL724@aol.com
Subject: Parting out a 1600
From: rlloyd3@juno.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:54:04 -0400
Dear list,

I have decided to part out my old 1966 roadster 1600. The frame is beyond
my expertice. I am offering parts to the list to see if anyone has
interest. If not then I may try to sell the parrts on e-bay. ( that would
be interesting)

These are what I consider the good parts:

A) Engine  87,000 mile , twin carbs, starter, manifolds, air cleaners
etc.

B) transmission

C) Dash with all instruments. Instruments all there in good shape, dash
pad cracked

D) Radiator

E) Hood nice and straight, with emblems

F) Trunk lid nice

G) Front bumper with risers looks pretty good

H)Doors - straight some bondo

I) Windsheild glass excelent, frame is pitted, could sandblast and paint
easy.

J) Wheels, stock, no hub caps

K) Top frame - nice

L) Original tonneau nice

M) Front grill - straight but pitted

the rest of the car is there , but I do not know the condition of the
remaining parts.

Please e-mail me if you want any of these parts, make a reasonable offer,
and I will remove part and ship it to you. You paying freight best way.