FW: Coding problems]

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Coding problems]
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 22:08:25 -0700
--------------DD6C6E89362D98C30DCA38A9

(Hope this forward works) Okay, so this isn't totally roadster-related,
but since we got some Aussie friends on the list, I thought I'd send
this along for giggles. Besides, kangaroos could be considered a driving
hazard - especially if they behave like this!

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA

--------------DD6C6E89362D98C30DCA38A9