Re: plates

To: jschmi7@us.ibm.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: plates
From: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 18:55:15 EDT
I often have thought about getting a custom plate for my car with just my
last name on it - RAPER.  After having served in the Army (where you wear
your last name on your chest like a badge) you think that I would have
learned.  Of course, the women that HATED the military (not mildly disliked,
but true hatred) often commented about my name very negatively.

Oh well. Small minds I guess.

Sid Raper (and proud of it!)
(collection of not currently running Datsuns)