Re: Plates

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plates
From: Todd Osborn <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 17:50:07 -0700
Nathan,
Check out the California DMV environmental plates search engine.
http://plates.ca.gov/search/
You might try searching on DATS, DAT, or SRL, use the "See existing
similar plates" pushbutton. Lots of clever ideas -- I like DATSWHO and
of course DATSFUN. There is a SRL 0037 also -- I wonder who has that one
(no doubt a 67.5 2000).

Todd Osborn
68 2L DATSFUN (driver)
68 2L Solex (being restored)