Re: Missouri Run Update 6/8

To: efris@umr.edu, 9laser3@bright.net, vulforge@aol.com, mikeadam@wcnet.net,
Subject: Re: Missouri Run Update 6/8
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 13:18:23 +0000
There have some changes in the TDROC Missouri Run.
All the dates are the same but we are staying at a
different place in Branson and there is an area code
correction and an additional phone number where we
can be reached at the RAllY HQ at Mineral Lake Ranch
the changes are shown on the itinerary below.

>Here is the itinerary for the upcoming TDROC Show Me Missouri Run
>
>Thurs. 6/10 meet at Waxahachie.  To reserve a room call Ramada Limited
>            972-937-4982.  We will meet at the Mast's for a pre-trip
>            pow-wow.   Morey's number is 972-723-6579
>
>Fri.   6/11 depart Masts house early and drive to Mena Arkansas. (about 280
>        miles)    We will be staying at the Ozark Inn.  501-394-1100
>
>Sat.  6/12  drive to Branson MO. (about 220 miles)  We will be staying at
>           Welk Resort Center 1- 417 - 334 - 5508
            We will also be catching a show at 3:00 pm in Branson

>Sun. 6/13    Drive to Mineral Lake Ranch (about 208 miles)  We can be
>        reached there  at 573-484-3327 0r 573-484-3376.
       The ranch is about one mile south of Leslie, MO.
>         Leslie is between Gerald and Beauford on U.S. 50.  Leslie is on
>        U.S. 50 about five miles west of Beauford which is eleven miles
>       west of Union.  Generally - Leslie is about 60 miles west of St.
>        Louis
>
>Mon. - Wed. or Thurs.  We will be staying at Mineral Lake Ranch and be
>        making day drives out from there.
>
>Thurs. or Fri.  Leave for home. - Route and departure date to be determined
>          by the group staying at the ranch.  As of now - we are leaning
>         toward a southern route which would take us back into Arkansas
>        - but nothing is definite yet.
>
>    Hopefully we will be meeting up with other Roadster owners along the
>way. It is always fun to meet and drive with roadster owners.  The easiest
>way to meet up with  us would be to contact me at < mikeadam@wcnet.net >
>by JUNE 9th.   Let me know where you plan to meet up with us and at that
>point I can give you some mobile numbers or call Morey Mast. If you plan
to catch us at one of the motels - leave a message at the desk and we will
check for messages when arriving and before leaving the next day.  Leave
the messages for Morey Mast.  We are really looking forward to the Run .