Re: Front Sway Bar

To: NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net, owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Front Sway Bar
From: Magic1910@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:22:13 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/99 6:41:53 PM, NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net wrote:

<<I replaced the bent front sway bar on the 1600.
I found the replacement on a 70 2L in a salvage yard.  It was noticeably
bigger.  Didn't think to much of it till inspecting my 69 2L which appears
to have the same small sway bar as the my 1600 originaly had.  Was this a
factory option or strictly aftermarket?>>

Hi Nathan!  Nissan made two sway bars for the Roadsters.  The heavier one was
intended for motor sport applications but is also really nice for spirited
driving through the twisties.
Greg
70 2000 (w/comp sway bar)
66 1600