Another Seat option (inexpensive)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Seat option (inexpensive)
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:17:13 -0500
Seems as if there is always a thread regarding seats and what will fit the
roadsters.  I was out walking the yards this morning trying to find a late
80's set of leather RX-7 seats to match the pair in the 70 1600.  What I
walked out with instead was a pair a '90 Saturn seats!  They come in solid
black cloth and have lumbar supports and also have adjustable (maybe
removeable) headrests.  Only set me back $50 and they look perfect.  They
measure up fine but I haven't fit them yet.  Will let you know after this
w/end.

Enjoy
Nathan