OROC update (long)

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OROC update (long)
From: DonaldL724@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 12:56:33 EDT
        Hi Gang, Chris Luers / OROC here.
        Just a note to let everyone know what's up.
        We have our annual Big Event at the Vintage Races at Mid Ohio Sports
car course in Lexington, Ohio coming up June 26-27 to be exact. We hope to
have 15-20 Roadsters there this year. If some you East Coasters haven't heard
about this yet e-mail me or check the last issue of ZCCD for Tom Phelan's
article on last year. This event is the Ohio Roadster Owners Club big event
for the year and we plan on growing the event each year. There will be a
party at our house on Sat. evening
so if your planning on coming but won't be at the track on Sat. E-mail me for
directions.
        If noticed a lot of new names on the list lately and want to
encourage everyone
to become part of a club. If your interested e-mail the list and I'm sure a
member from
a club in your area will get back to you.
        I would like to support someone's idea (Mark Dent I think) about
forming a National Association. We have several club, some old, some new, and
some reactivated across the US. I thinks it's time we became as organized as
the Z clubs.
I also would support a National and regional East Coast event. I have talked
with several people about this and I think the time is right. Food for
thought!!!!
        That's all for now thanks for your time.

        See you on the Road!
        Chris
        Team Luers
        OROC

        PS Our Nissan stable of car continues to grow it now includes:
        70 2000
        66 1600
        67 1600 pc
        80 280zx
        81 280zx 2+2
        Is there a Car Collectors Anonymous group I can go to ;)