Re: Re[2]: Float Valve Lever

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Float Valve Lever
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:54:14 EDT
 Well since you asked,

      Been busy getting ready to move into the new house (and 2000 sq. ft.
workshop/garage) so the SU needle project went on hold before I got to the
2000 ones. For the 1600 I was happiest with the "high altitude" needle
(16354-15810). Once I get moved in and back to doing roadster stuff I'll look
at 2L needles and work on some performance mods.
      Another project in the works is building an engine dyno.

                                                      keith williams