Re: Windshields 2

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshields 2
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:33:05 -0500
Hey all-
I really appreciate all the info on windshield options-it has definitely
saved me some cash.  Is anyone familiar with the high-windshield part number
for the windshield seal (the rubber gasket that fits between glass and
frame).  My Nissan parts man was unable to discipher which was the correct
one in the old parts book.  Thanks again.

Nathan
69 2L

Dennis wrote-