Re: Windshields 2

To: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: Windshields 2
From: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:06:19 -0500
>Hey all-
>I really appreciate all the info on windshield options-it has definitely
>saved me some cash.  Is anyone familiar with the high-windshield part number
>for the windshield seal (the rubber gasket that fits between glass and
>frame).  My Nissan parts man was unable to discipher which was the correct
>one in the old parts book.  Thanks again.
>
>Nathan
>69 2L

Guess it's time for my periodic plug for Courtesy Nissan. Give Jim Grimes
or Steve Richardson a call at 800/527-1909. Good folks and they're really
into the older cars. Joe Flores, service manager, used to run a 1600,
then a 2000, later 510's and 710's. If it can be had they can find it and
give decent discounts on OEM items.

FWIW, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@airmail.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)