Yellow roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yellow roadsters
From: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 22:09:09 -0400
Not only does yellow look great on a roadster, it is the PERFECT color for a
roadster.  Especially if its "mixing" yellow, which is pure unadulterated
yellow pigment yellow. Not greenish, not orangy, just bright bright yellow.
The only downside is, it seems to attract bugs.

Rob Robinson
CSP 67 2000  (mixing yellow)
Roanoke, Va